Monday, April 16, 2012

Dr. KRS Murthy’s Vision on Big Data

Dr. KRS Murthy’s Vision on Big Data

Welcome to my vision on Big Data. The name of the blog is BIG MASTER of BIG DATA.


I will be writing many small blogs on the big data. Small blogs have more punch than very long blogs, that may not be able to keep readers attention. I will be very brief, to the point and concise. I will promise to be very creative and at the same time a visionary. I will refer you to other content and events through links.

I am a poet, and therefore you may find a lot of poetic flavor in my writing. The genre of poetry has the power to say say a lot in only few lines, and gives the reader ample freedom to imagine and ponder.

You may contact me anytime on my cell (408)-464-3333 or by email ICubed.Murthy@Gmail.com

Here are some of the upcoming topics planned:
  • Small Data will be as big as or even bigger than big data
  • Baby elephant is cuter than big elephant
  • Baby elephant needs to walk before it runs
  • Baby elephant needs to exercise before it grows big
  • The world will have many more baby elephants than few big elephants, and very few woolly mammoths
  • When big elephants get old, they will retire, making way for new generation of elephants
  • There are too many mahouts mouthing too much, but only few can really control the elephant
  • The data forest will be full of a variety of animals, also many trees and other vegetation.
  • The animals in the data forest will surely quarrel with others
  • Expect some predatory animals to gobble up the other animals

No comments:

Post a Comment